- Energy, Utilities and Telecommunications
- Environmental Law
- Environmental Litigation
Adam is an environmental and energy director where he assists clients in matters involving environmental permitting, compliance counseling, energy facility siting, and defense of enforcement actions. Prior to joining McLane Middleton, Adam served as an Assistant District Attorney for the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office in Boston, Massachusetts.
Adam received his J.D. from Vermont Law School, magna cum laude, (2011) and B.A. from Providence College (2006). While in law school, he served as an articles editor on the Vermont Law Review and was a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Peter W. Hall of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Additionally, Adam was a Legal Intern for the United States Environmental Protection Agency in Region 1.
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Environmental and Natural Resources Section, Vice Chair (2015-2017) and Clerk (2014-2015)
- Board of Professional Geologists, Office of Professional Licensure and Certification, Vice Chair (2017-present)
- New Hampshire Business and Industry Association, Manufacturing & End Users Committee
- Environmental Business Council of New England
- Leadership New Hampshire, Class of 2020