- Commercial Litigation
- Environmental Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Land Use and Development
- Civil Rights Litigation
Andrew is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department where he assists clients in a wide variety of civil matters in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts. His primary focus is on complex commercial and land use litigation, especially in the renewable energy market where he has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in multi-million dollar disputes. Andrew also works on civil rights matters, as they relate to religious discrimination and accommodation.
Andrew received his J.D. from St. John’s University School of Law, cum laude (2013) and his A.B. from Dartmouth College (2004). Andrew was a Judicial Intern for the Honorable P. Kevin Castel of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (2011).
Andrew was a summer associate with the firm in 2012 and joined the firm in September 2013.
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for New Hampshire
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Executive Board Member, Boston American Inn of Court
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, New Hampshire Bar Association
- Member, Dartmouth Lawyers Association
- 2021 Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Excellence in the Law, Up & Coming Lawyers list
- 2016 Jack B. Middleton Pro Bono Legal Services Award,
- 2012 Religious Freedom Student Writing Competition (Third Place)
- Student Fellow, Center for Law and Religion at St. John’s University School of Law
- Senior Staff Member, St. John’s Law Review
- Quoted, “Mass. Supreme Court Hears Arguments in High School Eligibility Dispute Involving Bullying,” The Boston Globe, April 2022
- Author, “Indemnification Clauses in Commercial Contracts (MA),” Thomson Reuters’ Practical Law, January 2020