- Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Asset Protection
- Tax Minimization
Brad focuses his practice on designing, developing and implementing comprehensive estate plans for individuals and families across the economic spectrum. As a Director in the firm’s Trusts and Estates Department, Brad advises clients in a wide range of sophisticated wealth transfer and tax planning strategies.
Brad represents clients in probate court matters including estate settlement, guardianship and conservatorship proceedings, and adoptions. He also counsels individual and corporate trustees regarding their fiduciary duties during the administration of trusts.
Brad received his J.D., cum laude, from the Suffolk University Law School (2011) and his B.A., summa cum laude, in English and Philosophy, from Bridgewater State College (2008).
- Boston Bar Association
- Trusts and Estates Consortium
- Boston Estate Planning Counsel
Best Lawyers in America Ones to Watch
- Boston Magazine’s Top Lawyers of 2021 (Trusts & Estates)
- 12 McLane Middleton Attorneys Included in Boston Magazine’s Top Lawyers of 2021 (November 29, 2021)
- McLane Middleton Elects Adam Dumville and Brad Vezina as Directors (January 8, 2020)