- New Hampshire
Caitlin is a Director in the Trusts and Estates Department where she represents clients in a variety of areas including estate planning, tax planning, and trust and estate administration. She works with clients to implement sophisticated tax strategies, including asset protection and wealth preservation plans for individuals, families, and business owners.
Caitlin also advises secondary schools and non-profit organizations on charitable planning issues and has experience working with families to establish family compound trusts to successfully pass legacy real estate property to the next generation.
Caitlin is currently working towards her LL.M. in Taxation with an Estate Planning Concentration at Boston University (anticipated 2022). She received her Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law (2014), where she served as an Executive Editor of the Wake Forest Law Review. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Classics with a Minor in Art History, magna cum laude, from Washington & Lee University (2011).
- Board Member, Laconia Area Community Land Trust
- New Hampshire Estate Planning Council
- Trusts & Estates Section of the New Hampshire Bar Association
- Real Property Section of the New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Author, “Probate: New Hampshire,” Thomson Reuters’ Practical Law, March 25, 2019