- New Hampshire
Kolbie is an associate in the firm’s Tax Department. Kolbie advises individuals, families, and fiduciaries on estate and income tax planning and wealth preservation strategies. Kolbie also advises business owners with respect to entity creation, corporate governance, business succession planning, and structuring transactions to ensure compliance with the Internal Revenue Code and maximization of tax planning opportunities.
Kolbie advises clients regarding compliance with ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code, and other complex federal laws applicable to employee benefit plans. She provides advice to employers regarding all forms of executive compensation, retirement plans, and health and welfare plans.
Kolbie represents individuals, families, and businesses before the Internal Revenue Service and the New Hampshire Department of Revenue with respect to the topics described above.
Kolbie proudly serves on the firm’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee and Hiring Committee.
Kolbie received her LL.M. in Taxation from Boston University School of Law (2022), J.D. from the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law (2018) and her B.A. from the University of Virginia (2013).
- New Hampshire Society of CPAs
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (Tax Law) 2023 – present
- Champion, New England Region, National Trial Competition, co-sponsored by the American College of Trial Lawyers and the Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Howard James Nedved Award, awarded by the UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law
- 37 McLane Middleton Lawyers Included in Super Lawyers (October 17, 2023)
- 57 Attorneys from McLane Middleton Recognized in 2024 Best Lawyers in America (August 17, 2023)